Friday, March 6, 2009

Apologies for the lack of posts





Please forgive me, I know many of you have just been struggling over me not posting. But I am back for a short one. Update on the weight loss campaign at casa de Ian.
Jan 4, 2009 : 213
March 6, 2009: 196

Cass and I began two-a-days Wednesday morning, hitting the gym aroun 5:45am and then spinning at 6pm. Our attempt will be to do that 3x a week. Then I am also attempting a 2 hour spin class tomorrow. yikes. we will see what happens with that. I will report back on Monday.

Nothing major happening here in Memphis. Randy Rogers play tonight at Newbys. Rascal Flatts played last night, had a friend stay over and I gladly gave him and his girlfriend my room to sleep in. They came up for the concert and I slept on the couch because I'm a good friend. Anyway, I was quickly awaken by what seemed to be a couch throwing competition up in my room, but it was likely fornication. O well, he was kind and washed the sheets for me. What a gentlemen right.

Above are some pics of the snow from last weekend. It caused us to miss 2 little league practices, therefore we have one make up tomorrow causing me to miss my crawfish boil in Oxford. BOOOOO. Kids are gonna run for that!

Check out Memphis in May Line up, not to shabby. www.memphisinmay.org

Thats all folks, gotta send out some e-mizzys.

No comments: