Monday, March 30, 2009

Did you miss me?




Come on tell the truth. I didn't blog last week because I was busy at work, it's amazing how the week flies by when you do that. Crazy. Today, yea, not so much. Hopefully it will be my only slow day of the week, as I enjoyed the speedy week last week.

I want you to caption this pic at the top, the one of the wrestlers. Lets see who comes up with the best one, and the winner gets nothing.

Mine will come with a video.


Put yo money in da air like it's a tip drill---

So last week was good. Blake and Ally got married, it was fun. Lots of binge drinking. We got on the party bus and I proceded to grind on some face. Check out the pic. Pretty sweet. Went and saw Zac Brown on thursday, and he was bad ass. Going to a concert sober is really wierd. Enjoyable, but not really something I want to experience all the time. It was on a Thursday and due to my diet regimen, I limit myself to Friday and Saturday drinking only. I didn't drink in high school, and my friends would always say it makes you more sociable and helps you have a good time. I was like yea, right, some liquid does this to you? Haha, right...clowns. Well they were right, and I found the fun juice once I got to college. My X-X-X girlfriend, my high school gal, well when we had our awful break up she cused me out and told me I would be such a drunk in college, blah, blah, blah. I didn't believe it. Well, there are some good pics out there of me, better stories and amazing second lived memories of them. How people can go out with drunks sober is beyond me and I feel for them. Imagine how annoying that would get on a regular basis. Man. This weekend was super lame. I felt like a parent. I went to the sweet 16 games here, which were fun. But no booze was sold at the games. The NCAA is about making money and well they really shot themselves in the foot on this one. 17K plus people that were willing to pay $7 for a beer. Whoopsies. I didn't go out after. BOOO. Then Saturday, I worked out, cleaned the house, organized the garage, watched golf, cooked and went to bed. Sunday, worked out, spun, mowed the grass, went grocery shopping and cooked. Man, what a thrilling weekend. O well, I got some rest and didn't spend a dime.

Rumor is Calapari is leaving Memphis for UK. That would be amazing. As Memphis would get a swift kick to the nuts and reality, that well they are Memphis and will likely go to the nearest Hollister, Gadzooks, Spencers Gifts and Outback Steakhouse to find therapy in finding a new coach. Damn Memphis fans. Moving forward

Rebels lost a hard fought battle to LSU this weekend in Baton Rouge. Bittle pitched great. We had opportunities to win, but didn't finish. We have to have clutch hitting and execute when we have runners on. We also have to throw people out when they steal. I don't think it is anything to freak out about, LSU is ranked #2 in the country and we really could have swept, we were 2 runs from doing so. So don't hang your head down low fellow Rebels, we will bounce back. Rebs play tonight vs Arky State at home, making up a rain out date. Then come to Memphis to take on the Memphis Douches at Autozone. Should be a fun game, its a pretty park. Then take on UK this weekend at home, at which point hopefully Calapari will be in the dugout shooting the shit with UK players.

Rundown of the week.

Monday -- Little League game -- Season Opener, we are going to do awful.
Tuesday -- Little League Practic -- rain likely
Wednesday -- Rebs vs. Douches @ Autozone
Thursday -- Little League game
Friday -- Cardinals vs Redbirds @ Autozone, followed by Raifords #2 grand opening.
Saturday -- Head to Oxford for the UK game and then to the boom boom room.

Little league, damn, freakin filling my schedule up and I have only seen 1 hot mom. What the hell, well hopefully now that the season is kicking off we will see some big sisters and divorced mothers who will think I am just so nice for coaching these kids.

I need some Netflix suggestions folks, please throw them out there.

Saw "I love you bro" good flick, you should see it too. Funny, couple of good one liners, safe to take the girlfriend to as it is not overly gross.

Last week we saw a couple of former Rebels do well. Cozart had a good week with the Reds big league camp. Tolbert went bomb with the Twins and Coghlan had a inside the parker vs my Astros. Well done boys, well done.

Until we meet again, o yea. Check out the new dew, if anyone has seen the sun, please, please notify him and tell him we have a 911 with me. We really need to see eachother soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my caption for that picture is:

Lee Author with who ever he finds in his bed. Looking through the peep hole.

asdg said...

Haha. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.