Friday, February 27, 2009

Fryday.



DoSeN't iT PiSs YoU oFf WhEn PeOpLe (GiRlZ) wRiTe LiKe ThIs? I saw a girl facebook status update that was spelled out like that, she went to my high school, has a child and is ugly. ThAt ShOuLd ExPlAiN ThAt!!! OmG!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to give her a virtual slap to the face. Hope you are getting of to a stupendous Friday. I did, Cass and I went to spin class this morning at 5:45. It was good, not anywhere near as hot in the damn room as last night. I swear it was touching 85 degrees in the room last night, and I felt like I had jumped in a pool when I was done. The guy that taught today had a strong resemblence to:


So I had some college guys spend the night at my house last night. There was 5 of them, all were frat rats at Ole Miss. They wanted to come out to Beale and away from Oxford for one of their birthdays. Well they arrived around 10:15PM last night, we chatted for a few minutes before I took them to the bar. I texted them all my address and gave them the gate code to my neighborhood so if they got split up they could be returned safely. So alarm goes off. Wake up, start chugging water in preperation for spin class. Change. Walk down the stairs and see 5 snoring bodies. I was like, phewwww everyones here. I didn't hear them come in. One of which (same in pictures above) was on his knees, face in a pillow, arms down under the pillow if you could picture that. I hit him with a pillow asking if he was ok and he mumbled and assumed a normal sleeping position. I just laughed. I walk into my kitchen to find broken glasses, empty snack packs, chip crumbs and ketchup on the floor. I laugh again and think about how bad ass it would be to be back in school. GAH! Anyway, go to spin, finish spin and on the way back Cass and I talk about the 5 guys that stayed at our house. Well I said, "Dude, one of the guys is notorious for just passing out in random places" Well we get back and attempt to open the door leading into the house from the garage but hit a body. I look down and its Chase. He had moved from the living room, onto the cold ass tile floor in the kitchen and had the dryer going. "Chase, what the hell are you doing?" (Ian) --- "Uhhhh my boxers were really cold, so I wanted to heat them up." (Chase in a mumbled fashion) I just laughed and kept walking. Amazing. College. Gotta love it.

Weather looks pretty terrible for the weekend. Mix of Snow/Sleet/Rain this weekend in the Mid-South. I was going to head to Oxford. But not anymore. Canceled the ole Crawfish order and think I am going to opt out for the Beale St. Zydeco Fest tomorrow night, sounds pretty fun. Love dem damn cajuns now.....

Damn Cajuns

The Shrimper and Head Cajun


Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Lastly, what better way to start your day or put your day on hold than to listen and watch some good ole classic Ari Gould. That guys is THE MAN!

One Liners: http://entouragewiki.hbo.com/page/Quotes?t=anon





Ouch.


British Reporter on College Football and the USA


LOVE IT.

No comments: