Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesdays -- Always thought it should be spelled Wensday.

Well Good Morning Folks,

Hopefully you are felling much better than me this morning. I feel like doodoo. And no I am not Hung Over. Ole mother nature has been playing tricks on the weather up in Memphis which has lead me to feel ill. Boofreakinwho huh, thats what I thought too, but I feel bad. Life goes on.

Wanted to Start off Ranking the SEC baseball stadiums for 2009

1. South Carolina -- Unreal --
http://southcarolina.rivals.com/photofeature.asp?SID=1017&fid=27019

2. Arkansas -- Very Nice, I will wait to move Swayze to this until I set foot in it next weekend

3. Ole Miss -- Awesome, but I think we could have done more.
http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=13045&SPID=748&DB_OEM_ID=2600&ATCLID=3668342

4. LSU -- it's nice, but also could have done much better. http://www.lsusports.net/PhotoAlbum.dbml?ATCLID=3664287&SPSID=27865&SPID=2173&PALBID=72698&DB_OEM_ID=5200

5. Auburn -- Plainsman Park is nice, but nobody goes to the games

6. Vandy -- Renovations should be complete, but it wasn't a substantial renovation

7. UGA -- kinda reminds me of old swayze, and I like the pine trees in the outfield

8. Alabama -- similar to UGA

9. MS State -- needs updating, but regardless packs out.

10. Florida -- Not bad, but considering its Florida.....

11. UK -- High School Park

12. UT -- Considering its UT -- Come on.....

Swayze will be amazing, but I still think we could have made it look a lot better. I am excited about next weekend vs TCU. Crawfish season is kickin off, ewwwieee. Pumped.

----

My roomates life is now like this..... it keeps me entertained to say the least, he is now the Spencer Pratt of Oxford.


Ben Moores said the economic condition is going to get worse, so you will see him looking like this soon. It's Ben and his girlfriend taking a spin in his new whip.


This is for a friend of mine in Houston who is looking for some advice on a guy. I will play the bartender and KT will play the female.


So the next couple of days COULD be fun in Memphis, if I was still in College. I will likely make one of these events. But I just can't do it like I used to, but back in my prime.....shoooot....

Tonight at Newbys


Tomorrow at Young Avenue


Saturday night
http://www.phoenixclub.org/buy_cards.aspx
If anyone is going to this, let me know, I think I will be going.

Thats all til later.....

No comments: