Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rules of engagement

So here are the rules for my blog.

1. I will post when I want, with no certain schedule in mind.
2. I am not a good speller, therefore if you try to make fun of me for it, odds are I will disregard the comment and find away to make fun of you. I will find a way.
3. There is no topic(s) that this will be geared to. Whatever I feel like.
4. If you don't like my blog, feel free not to read it.
5. I encourage interaction/discussion.
6. I will probably talk about Ole Miss, Food and whats going on in my life more than you might want to hear. But, this is my blog and I can blog if I want to, blog if I want to.......

------

Let the rambling beging.

So I am eating my lunch, for those of you who don't know .... I am on a diet, and diets suck but I am adjusting to it. Does it piss anyone else off when you get a 100 calorie pack of anything, and there only happens to be freaking 10 of whatever it is in the damn thing, in my case it is pringles. And I savor every freaking one and eat them individually. Then I eat a freaking kiddy sized sandwich, carrots and an apple. O well, I can feel my insides eating themselves, as there is plenty to eat off of. Then I go dominate spin class at night.

One of my favorite/only favorite thing about living in Memphis/Mud Island is driving down the street. It reminds me of the ole Frat Laps on campus in Oxford. Freaking amazing, but I swear if you don't pay attention: a)you will hit a car/person b)run into the grass and then a person c) go way under the speed limit. There are plenty of squirleys active on the island. And Miss Cordellias is money for squirle watching as well, for those unfamiliar, it is very similar to a Whole Foods/Fresh Market/Wild Oats/Central Market, but it's on the island and also the place where squirles tend to congragate.

I am going to Oxford tomorrow for Girl Talk, you can get tickets on Craigslist for freaking $125, that is ridiculous, but I am going have to say the Lyric is getting some good acts. Old Crow is Saturday and then David Cook on Sunday. That is solid for a town of 30K people. Citizen Cope was there this week, Keller William, Drive By Truckers, Eric Church are also slated for upcoming show. I have yet to go inside, but hear the bass alone has almost caused numerous pregnancies from all the grinding it causes you to do. Then you add a fog machine and strobe light, shit, you have the makings for a Panama City Spring Breakers dream bra. Foam machine, boy, you add one of those .... you better bring protection, and not a gun. You might wanna shower after also, just because they are bubbles, it doesn't mean they are clean.

I went and saw He's not that into you on Sunday, with Todd's girlfriend because he didn't wanna go. Don't make fun of me, when you are dying to see this crap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYyhBtQ1PU , get out of here with that hot garbage. Anyway, it was good, pretty funny actually. Scarlett Johanson and Jennifer Aniston looked so fine in the flick. Wowzers.

Well back to work, lunch breaks up. O yea, everytime I post I will do a Buy/Sell feature, that I would like some feedback with. It's fun, you'll see. Bart, Ben and I were doing it on G-chat today.

Soooooo here goes.

Going out on Valentines Day to the bar, single....... Buy/Sell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJlPEHL85Ig
where all my single ladies at???

Regards,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's Just not That Into You? How ironic, since you went with someone else's girlfriend. Maybe it should have been "She's..."