Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ole Miss Football

I don't know how I feel about this, right now I am indifferent as I was unlikely to make the trip to South Carolina anyway. Guess I will have to go to work hungover that day. At least it will be a Friday and might allow for either a trip to a different college town for a game, or a day of rest, college gameday and cooking....... we shall see. I wanna know who we are picking up for our final game already!!!!
http://clarionledger.com/article/20090212/SPORTS030102/90212018/-1/frontpagetabmodule-1V

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beginning in 2010 we have a 4 game series with Tulane. First game will be in New Orleans at the Superdome. This means we'll have 2 trips to NOLA since we also play in Baton Rouge that year.

Unknown said...

your never going to catch any squirrels once they read this blog!!!